Joy Capps is the author of Joyful Copy—How to Show Up in the Marketplace Ethically and Authentically. We chatted about the book and how as Christians we can look to God for the ultimate in best practices.
Joy Capps helps entrepreneurs and business owners create ethical copy & use values-based business coaching to connect with customers authentically. We chatted about her new book, Joyful Copy–How to Show Up in the Marketplace Ethically and Authentically.
There are a lot of copywriting formulas and blueprints, and many ways to reach your audience. But not all ways line up with what we know to be ethical and true. Joy created her Joyful Copy framework to help us write marketing copy that isn’t slimy. Based on Galatians 5:22-23 and Philippians 4:8, her framework filters best practices of copywriting through the teachings of the Bible.
We talked about:
- The Joyful Copy Framework
- Is there even such a thing as ethical copywriting?
- How blindly following the gurus can lead us down a slippery slope
- Asking God lead our work vs asking Him to bless our work
- What she hopes happens as a result of this book
- A life lesson from her father
- Book release
Get the book – Joyful Copy–How to Show Up in the Marketplace Ethically and Authentically on Amazon, or at joyfulcopy.com