Kent is the author of 18 Words to Live By: A Father’s Wisdom on What Matters Most, and The Artist’s Suitcase: 26 Essentials for the Creative Journey, and co-author of Performance-Driven Giving: The Roadmap to Unleashing the Power of Generosity in Your Life. He recently collaborated with Billy Stanley for The Faith of Elvis.
In this episode, we explore:
- Ghostwriting & collaboration
- The process of writing a book
- Building a business on your own terms
- Different book structures
- Mentor books
- One thing we can do today to improve our writing
Kent is a wonderful teacher, and you can learn more from him through the Daily Writer Podcast or join us in the Daily Writer Club.
Links are affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive compensation (at no extra cost to you). Thank you.