I’m a proud affiliate and member of Hope*Writers, an online community of writers, for writers. Hope*Writers gives me a place where I can find answers to any question I have about writing, publishing, or sharing my work. It’s the most encouraging place online for writers–whether you’re just starting out or you’ve published multiple books.
Write meaningful words without sacrificing a meaningful life.
Membership is open now! May 20-28, 2021
Hope*writers is open for new members this week only and they have already welcomed in an amazing new group of writers!
When you become a hope*writers member, here’s exactly what you get:
- WEEKLY TEACHING — A brand new live teaching with an industry expert every Tuesday at 2 p.m. ET. This is the latest information you can’t find anywhere else, curated to help you make progress on your writing journey.
- FACEBOOK COMMUNITY — The online group where you can meet other writers, receive feedback and encouragement, ask your ungoogleable questions, and share links to your latest projects in our Friday Shares thread.
- HUGE RESOURCE LIBRARY — Includes over 130 teaching videos to help you make progress, organized by stage, so you’ll know exactly which teachings to start with and what to do next.
Plus these bonuses:
- MEMBER DIRECTORY — Create a profile on our public directory so others, including literary agents and editors, can learn more about your work and connect with you.
- *NEW* GUIDED HOPE*CIRCLES — Topic-focused writing groups each led by a trained hope*writers guide whose goal is to help you make progress.
- *NEW* THE HOPE*WRITERS PROGRESS PLANNER — Our brand new printed planner focuses on helping you make progress on your writing journey over 90 days.
Disclosure: I’m a Hope*Writer member and affiliate, which means if you join as a paying member, I earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). By signing up for the webinar or taking the quiz, getting the downloads, Hope*Writers may send you promotional emails.
Hope*writers provides the training and guidance you need to become a working writer without selling your soul or self-promoting. They are committed to giving you the tools and perspective you need to share your words without feeling like a cartoon. If you’ve ever wanted to write a book, grow your blog, or get your words out of your head and into the hands of a reader, this is the best place for you.